"Every form is a base for colour, every colour is the attribute of a form." - Victor Vasarely
LX ONE is not interested in formally offensive linguistic experiments, he does not want to emphasize what is already done , he does not turn his visions in poems like concrete poets do.
LX ONE explores the pixel, the smallest , he researchs the base of the form , the skeletons of colors. He disserts around the chant of geometrie: the noise of shapes , a system of tensions in the free space , a response to our architecture ,urbanism and design. By bringing a breeze from Piet Mondrian and Vasarelly to our walls, LX ONE decided once to follow the only absolutes in life: vertical and horizontal lines .
In 1910 the Neoplasticians believe that art should be conceptualize in his fullest , using planar elements and color blocks, where lyricism, dramatic, symbolism, and simple narration were turned off . the image should have none other meaning than itself.
In the mid 90´s LX ONE is modulating his graphic talents into the science-fiction world of grids, checkerboard grids, isometric, hexagon grids; decomposing the letter form in its purest version . He is travelling between plain and empty space using the colors as a bridge.
Following the graffiti tradition he gives us a three dimensional plastic illusion which confuse and attack the vision, cellular structures , axonometric cubes , unassignable volumes and the ambiguity of the form itself. His successfull evocation of movement , light and shadows , through colors changes and his illusionary, unreal spaces are created through this alternate mode of seeing . In his theater of reality the world had no limitations.
LXone is a geometrical alpinist, riding infinity on the bridge of shapes, over the cascade of unknown universes ,following his violent desire to explode in parallele universe and navigating a wild solitude into a new martial art : the LX-Ism.
-Winter group show. David Bloch Gallery. Marrakesh. Nov 2017
-Art Elysees. Fx Chamagne. Paris. Oct 2017
- Off the wall.Zimmerling Jungfleish. Saarbrucken. Oct 2017
-Contemporism. groupshow. Zimmerling Jungfleish. London. Sept 2017
-The Grid. Soloshow. BleuNoir. Paris & Biarritz. December 2016 / March 2017
-Sensitive Eye III. David Bloch Gallery. Marrakech.Sept 2016
-Artmosphere Biennale. Moscou. Septembre 2016
-Marrakech Biennale. Mars 2016
-XV Classes. Saint Jean de Luz. Décembre 2015
-Sensitive Eyes. September 2015. David Bloch Gallery. Marrakech
-Aux Tableaux. Juin 2015. Résidence Artistique Ephémère. Marseille
-Ambiguity. May 2015 Zimmerling & Jungfleish. Saarbrucken
-Hexagérations. Residency & solo show. April 2015. L'arriere Boutique / 9eme Concept . Paris
-Urban Art Biennale. The Volklinger Iron Works Museum. March 2015. Saarbrucken
-Premiere Stroff. Off Start. . November 2014. Palais des Congrés. Strasbourg
-Avant Destruction. September 2014. Carré Bonnat. Bayonne
-Deconstruct. Soloshow. Cour Interieure. July 2014. Biarritz
-Love it or Leave it. Groupshow. OneGrandGallery. July 2014. Portland
-Major Minority group show. 1amsf . March 2014. San Francisco
-40Jours.Biarritz. March 2014
-Sensitive Eye group show . David Bloch Gallery. January 2014. Marrakesh
-Analog vs. Digital. La Maison Bleue. November 2013. Strasbourg.
-Geometry of Chance. Mirus Gallery. July 2013. San Francisco
-Unfolding.David Bloch Gallery.May 2013.Marrakesh
-Wider than a postcard group show . Breezeblock gallery.May2013.Portland
- Perspective. Providence.2012.Guethary
- Space// Form. Breezeblock gallery. 2012. Portland
-Union. A word of Art. 2012. Capetown
- Pimp my sneakers. 2012. Melbourne
- Permanent collection @ Karpo.2012. London
- Graffuturism " In Situ. ArtBasel. 2011. Miami
- Hexagon x BDP . 2011. Popup Bleu de Paname . Paris
- 10. 2010. Mews gallery. London
- AOC03 . 2010 . Future Everything Festival. Manchester
- City4Sale . 2009. Rzostore . Strasbourg
- Line Stepper . 2009. Birmingham
- 401 . 2009. 401 Contemporary Art Gallery . Berlin
- Berlin bridge Art Fair . 2008 . Berlin
- Regnr8 . 2008 . Maison de l’architecture . Strasbourg
- In Situ . 2008. Espace G . Strasbourg
- Biodivercitizen . 2008. Le Passage . Strasbourg
- Perception . 2008. London
- Prologue . 2008 . London
- Artside . 2007. Strasbourg
- Tag the system. 2007. Paris
- Future Fantasy. 2005. Cor+Interlubke. Strasbourg
- Summer Session. 2005. Kehl
- Destroyerlines and friends. 2004. Contrejour . Strasbourg